Building Technology Smarter
A finished project isn’t the end. It’s the beginning of a better team building smarter technology from our unique consulting and training methodology. Our blend of doing, teaching, and mentoring has empowered technology teams in small businesses, Fortune 500 corporations and government agencies since 1991. Find out how.Consulting Training
Founded in 1991, Cindai Nirwana Sdn Bhd delivers technology training and consulting to the Fortune 500, Government and Leading Technology Institutions. Our client list includes HP, Intel, Target, Lockheed Martin, Accenture, and NASA, just to name a few.
Frequently Asked Question
Glad you decided to give us a try. We can celebrate our new partnership later. First, let’s talk about some models of cooperation that we can offer. These are:
- Bruto project
- Agile MVP
- Dedicated development team
Bruto project or the waterfall model used to be one of the most popular approaches to software design. This is how software was traditionally made. It’s one of the less flexible ways of working, with a fixed scope and a fixed price. We’ll freeze the features, agree on them and send you the invoice. You’ll pay 30% of the total cost in advance and the remaining 70% when the project is completed. This model works best when working on a fixed budget and when all the features are well-known and precisely defined.
Agile MVP (Minimum Viable Product) is another very popular model which is used mainly by startups and proof-of-concepts, but also for very big projects which have not been precisely defined yet. It’s also chosen by those who want to control their production costs in a slightly smarter way. What this model allows you to do is start off with a product with core functionality and then keep improving it later on by adding more features. By not requesting all the features upfront, you’ll retain more control and agility over the project. This model works best if you want to get your product on the market ASAP and then tweak it based on your funding, your growth or your clients’ needs. Here’s how it all works in practice: You’ll pay the MVP price, just as you would with a Bruto project model. However, you’ll be able to request and introduce new features every two weeks. That way, you’ll be able to keep a close watch on your project as it grows and matures, and we’ll be developing it with a lot more input from your side. You’ll have the ability to change or approve the features as we go along. Payments are also made every two weeks.
Dedicated development team is the most popular model with IT companies and professionals who can manage their projects by themselves and most likely already have their own teams, which they’re willing to expand with some of our great staff. This way, you’ll pay a fixed monthly sum, which is calculated per person. This model is generally chosen for long-term cooperation. However, micro-arrangements are possible as well. If you’re interested to find out more about this, contact us and we’ll gladly fill you in on all the details.
Absolutely. Being flexible is one of our key priorities. We’ll make sure to keep you aware and updated about all the best feature combinations. We’ll also support you in adapting and evolving your engagement plan with us if that proves to be the best solution for your project.
We’re located in Serbia and the Netherlands. Both of our branches share the same time zone of Central European Time (CET).
We accept standard wire transfers via bank, as well as PayPal and Bitcoin payments. For your convenience, payments are also accepted via other third-party services, such as various freelance platforms.
We can provide daily, weekly, monthly (or any other period which we agree on) status reports. We’ll share all the necessary resources and constantly keep in touch in order to keep you up to date on the current progress of your project.
We are an international company where all internal communication is conducted in English. This means that every one of our team members can speak English fluently. We can also communicate in two additional languages – Dutch and Serbian.