February 26, 2020Uncategorized
The dev digest is back again this week with all the best articles, stories, and videos on software development. Stay on top of the news, latest trends in development, and leadership insights when you subscribe to the dev digest!
- With Plaid’s recent acquisition by Visa, this new post digs into exactly what happens with your bank login information and why Plaid is valuable, even if it’s a little shady
- When everything is constantly changing, how do you plan for and anticipate evolutionary architecture changes?
- Serverless allows applications to scale seamlessly, but there are still bottlenecks and opportunities for inefficiencies that you need to manage
- If you’re not using git autocompletion, get ready to unlock productivity by not having to remember and type out branch names
- Etsy needed fast and flexible webpack deployments – here’s how they did it
- This post gives helpful advice on how to build a robust, sustainable CI/CD pipeline
- A controversial opinion: It’s not hard to reach the 95th percentile as a developer, if you care and put time into it
- Thinking of taking your skills to market as a freelance or contract developer? Look no farther than this comprehensive course
- Lifestyle changes can be powerful for your happiness and professional accomplishment, but resolutions alone won’t get things to change
Tips from Intertech
- Don’t miss this look at why Python has become so popular and whether you should consider using it within your organization on future projects
Have a Laugh